Saturday, April 1, 2017

Craft-Dee BowZ Challenge - April

Welcome back

It's April 1st and there's no fooling here. LOL   
Today it's time for the April monthly challenge over at Craft-Dee BowZ

April Sponsor - Beccy's Place


Beccy has a super array of digital kits and you are sure to find something to suit your needs.

Let me share my card with you


As I looked at this old pump I thought it would look great next to a tree. 
I used an embossing folder to add the tree. I colored the tree sponging brown to the trunk and limbs areas and used my Distresed Crayon - twisted citron - to paint the green on the leaves.

Let me show a closer view of the pump.

I love this image. Also, see those leaves falling, well I got a blob of green in 2 different spots so I just added some leaf shapes and made it look like leaves falling, no mistakes, just opportunities. LOL
Also I added some stones to the bottom of the image just to fill up the space at the bottom. 


Craft-Dee BowZ has the best bow making tool




I made a layered bow and added some leaves to the knot area for added interest. 



SUPPLIES I USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  Digi Stamp- Beccy's Place - Old Pump is in the Old Mailbox set
Paper/Card Stock
: White CS, Green CS
Ink: Distress ink - Old Paper, Gathered Twigs, Memento - Bamboo Leaves, Summer Sky
AccessoriesRibbon, Distress Crayons twisted citron, Spectrum Noir - various colors, Craft-Dee BowZ  tool, dimensional foam, Embossing Folder - Darice - Leafy Tree Trunk

I am submitting this card to the following challenges:




Thanks for stopping in today  I will be back soon




9 comments:

Kellie 0:) said...

Super gorgeous. Love the way you have embossed the tree and then coloured it - a wonderful addition. The way you fixed up your oops is marvellous. TFS and joining in at Jo's for Funday Friday.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Perfect spring scene card. Love it.

NanaConnie said...

Beautiful image, Barbara, and stunning bow! I'm delighted to see you playing in our "Up, Up, and Away or Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you playing again.
NanaConnie DT

crafty said...

Lovely card. Thank you for sharing with QKR Stampede.
Mary

Gail said...

What a fabulous card! I adore the image and how you did that tree is wonderful! Your bow is gorgeous!!! I need to try one like that. ;) Beautiful card, Barb!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

What a fabulous card. Love the image and the background you have created.. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

What a cute card! I love that tree! Thanks for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack! Cyndi, DT

GalFridayStamping said...

Absolutely lovely card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Colour Crazy Challenge blog. Jane P. DT xx

cotnob said...

This is so pretty, a gorgeous bow.
Thank you for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles .
Pauline
x