Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Thank You

Hi  Everyone

It's April 1 and its a new month and time for another new challenge over at Craft-Dee BowZ.

Below is the card that I created for the Craft-Dee BowZ inspiration and it's also on the CDB blog site as well.



If you're like me, I have rubber stamps (mounted and unmounted), clear stamps and digital images. So it seems I have a lot of images to choose from. I decided to go thru some of my digtal images and came across this one.(The flower and the butterfly are all one image) I am sorry but I do not know where this came from. I colored it with colored pencils and used Gamsol to blend the colors.

I guess I chose this image because it reminds me of spring, but spring seems to be slow in coming this year.

I used designer papers and added a punched border strip and layered the panel onto the card.

I attached my bow to the panels before layering them on the card front.

Before I forget - Craft-Dee BowZ is hosting a blog hop starting at 10:00 p.m. edt Thursday April 16. We hope you will join us and find inspiration in all of the projects that the designers will be showing off. The designers theme is Living On The Edge - Use a Border Die. Now that sounds like a great theme and lots of fun inspiration.



SUPPLIES USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps: Digital - Unknown 
Paper/Card Stock
: Black CS, DP
Punch Used/Dies: Sizzix Tag CDie, MS Punch around the Page - Traditional Eyelet
Accessories: Hug Snug Ribbon, Prisma Colored Pencils, Gamsol, 
Craft-Dee BowZ  tool, dimensional foam


I am submitting my card to the following challenges:



  • Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes with a Twist of Flowers (#49)
  • Bunny Zoe's Crafts - (March) Spring Colours (#354)
  • Crafting from the Heart -  Always Anything Goes (#66)
  • Craft Your Passion - Always Anything Goes (#80)
  • Crafty Cardmakers -- (Week 2) Spring (#107)
  • Ooh La La Creations -  Easter/Spring (#22)
  • The Crazy Challenge - Floral (#18)
  • The Pink Elephant Monday Card Challenge -  Anything Goes (#52)
  • Fairytale Stampers - #53 Anything Goes/Things with Wings (#41)

  • Thanks for stopping in today, Hope to see you at the Blog Hop

    13 comments:

    Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

    Lovely card thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations Sue DT xx

    Shona Erlenborn said...

    This is stunning Barbara. Love the image and your coloring is beautiful.

    Gail said...

    What a beautiful and elegant Thank You card. I adore the colors you used and that bow with all its loops is just gorgeous! Hugs, Gail

    Verna Angerhofer said...

    This is a super beautiful card design. I love the colors you used too!

    Vicki said...

    Beautiful card, Barbara!I love the colors and the bow.

    Nance said...

    Beautiful card! Love all the elements! Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant Challenge!

    Anonymous said...

    Beautiful card.Love your shading on the image.All topped off nicely by your pretty bow.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    Pamellia said...

    Wow, just gorgeous! I love the fabulous dimension you created. Beautiful spring card! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More for our 'Spring has Sprung' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

    bejko said...

    What a Fabulous card. I love the way you colored her and the color combinations. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Crazy Challenge!

    Marlene Atkinson said...

    This is so gorgeous, beautiful colours. thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers and More Challenge

    Conny said...

    Your card is really fantastic! I love your design and style!
    Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Stampers!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    Rebecca said...

    A very beautiful spring card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More.

    Bec

    Anonymous said...

    such a lovely look on this card, thanks for joining Craft Your Passion Challenge this week, hope you will join us again :))

    Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
    www.artekatie.wordpress.com