Monday, February 10, 2014

One So Dear

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for stopping in today. I have a quick post for you today.

My dear friend Linda called me yesterday to let me know that their boxer,Layla, had to be put down. It was very unexpected and very sad. My heart aches for them both Linda and her husband.

I made this little card to send them to let them know I am thinking of them in their time of grief.



The dog and the paw prints are from Great Impressions and the sentiment is from the Internet/Pinterest

Have a wonderful day.

Barbara

6 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

That's so sad Barbara. This cute little card will make them feel better for sure - the little image is precious!

Eret said...

It is so sweet of you to make a card for your friend. I'm sure she love it. Your card is wonderful, Brenda.
Hugs,
Eret

Eret said...

I'm sorry. I wanted to say, Barbara. I think your sad news made my brain stop working.
Hugs,
Eret

Beebeebabs said...

Such a nice tribute thanks for sharing!!!

Shirley said...

Your card is so pretty and sweet too! Perfect for your friends who lost theirs. Very nice.

Diane said...

Well Barbara, I am sure this darling card will cheer up your friend.

Hugs Diane