Friday, November 22, 2013

The Cookie Monster strikes

Hi Everyone,
I'm back. LOL. Yesterday I mentioned cookies that I made using just three ingredients.So let me show you those cookies. Too bad we don't have a way for you to sample these thru the internet. Well I guess you'll just need to try the recipe out for yourself. The easiest cookies I've ever made. And so yummy!!! Thanks Donna and Charlie for the recipe.



Here is a close up of one of the cookies


Is your mouth watering yet??  Click here for the exact recipe that I used and the great thing about making these is you can use any type of cake mix. I pinned this recipe to my Pinterest account, and filed it in my Food-candy/cookies board. The ones pictured here are made with a Devil's Food Cake Mix. Next week I am going to make another batch using a Red Velvet Cake Mix. I think those will be pretty with the red color, so festive looking and in the holiday spirit.

I am meeting a friend for dinner tonite and I am taking a dozen of these cookies to her, just because!!  I have a class tomorrow and then I have two projects on my table that I need to finish and share with you. Hope to get  those done Sunday. In the meantime, have a great weekend.


3 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

They do look yummy Barb, thanks for sharing the recipe!

Donna Ellis said...

Recipe looks easy enough! Thanks for sharing, and yes, I could smell them deliciously all the way down south! Have fun, I'm sure your friend will enjoy them! hugs, de

Donna Maligno said...

I tried to warn you, Barb, but you wouldn't listen! LOL! Charlie is making a batch for card club tonite and will make more for T- Day. Lemon is our favorite. My students gobble them and always ask if the can take some home. Glad you liked them!