Thursday, September 19, 2013

What Lies Behind Us

Hi Everyone
Today I got into a "clean out" mode. I went thru 2 very deep drawers and pitched out stuff that I hadn't used in years.It's time to "thin the herd". I also have finally decided on storing all (OK most) of my dies in envelopes and have the envelopes in Card Keepers by Iris, so far this is working great for me. Next I've started on putting all my stamps in order and getting those organized as well. So far so good!!!

For the last few days I've worked on this card, off and on. It's a side step card and I used a new branch die I just received. Even though we are going into fall, I decided to add spring looking flowers to the branches (I used 3 branches).

Just thought two sentiments were a perfect compliment for the card . 

Well ...hope you enjoy your day.
I have to finish a project!!
Thanks for stopping in and see you soon,



8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

A beautiful side stepper. Love warm autumn colours of the pretty flowers.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Shona Erlenborn said...

I'm loving that branch die and the pretty little flowers on it. Great idea to put the sentiments on the two side panels like that. Pretty colors too Barbara.

Donna Ellis said...

How pretty, Barbara! I still have not made a step card, and yours always make me want to do one. Love these little flowers with the flower soft middles! hugs, de

Donna Ellis said...

How pretty, Barbara! I still have not made a step card, and yours always make me want to do one. Love these little flowers with the flower soft middles! hugs, de

Verna Angerhofer said...

Love the card and a side step card is something I have yet to try either. But you know, that branch and those flowers work for fall for me too. Afterall we do have fall blooms.

Cristina said...

Beautiful card, I like that you did it in a side stepper. The branches wow love it.

Anne Temple said...

Wonderful side step card. Love that branch die and the sweet blossoms you used.

Eret said...

Barbara, your step card is so elegant. Love the branch and lovely flowers on it. Really gorgeous card.
Hugs,
Eret