Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Monthly Club Meeting

Hi Everyone,
Christmas is roaring in ever so much closer and, whew, I am just not ready. I need to purchase a few more gifts and wrap.Wrapping for me is the fun part. I love making bows and I have always loved the wrap part.

Tonight was the annual Christmas party for the stamping club I belong to. We went to dinner and had our annual tag exchange and we also swapped a Christmas card. I will show the card I made and received in my next post. I want to show these cute tags I received tonite. There are 9 of us in club, so we had to make 9 tags, same tags 9 times or nine different tags, it didn't matter. We received one tag from each attending person. One lady was playing Mrs. Claus so she was unable to attend and one of the ladies made 2 sets of tags to give. So I took pic's of the tags I received and the tag I made is in this group of pic's.






This next pic is a little bag of sorts that holds one of those little Hershey bite sized candy bars that sets off my sweet tooth. It is so cute I thought I'd show this off as well.


The group I am in are all talented stampers and paper artists. It's truly amazing what we all make each month. Usually we receive something from a member at the meeting (this is called the challenge, cause sometimes it is a challenge to use it)and the next meeting we have to bring in something we've made using the item(s) we received from at the previous month's meeting. We also each take a turn doing a tutorial of a technique or how to make something, like a wonky folded card, etc. It is so much fun and we all learn something new each month.

Well stop back Thursday for the card I made and swapped and the card I received.

Thanks for stopping in today (BTW, Santa in the signature below is backtracking LOL)



7 comments:

Caroline said...

These are all gorgeous creations love them. Caroline xxx

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a wonderful array of tags!

Hopemore Studio said...

What a great swap you gals do! The treat bag is adorable too.

As for Santa backtracking...it would be helpful to go back a few days...have lots to do and December is disappearing.

Anne Temple said...

How fun to be in such a creative group. All of these are adorable.

April said...

All of these are wonderful! I know you had a great time with your group. Marie and I are in a stamp club of about 30 ladies and I love our meetings each month.

Donna Ellis said...

Barbara, they are all beautiful, but my favorites are the Santa face (awesome image) and the red and white Christmas ornament. All the tags are gorgeous, with wonderful coloring and embellies.

Brenda said...

Beautiful creations!!! Sounds like you had lots of fun, but my favorite is the red & white card with the ornament - it just pops off the page.