Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Courage Strength and the Tiger

Hi Everyone,
Sparkle N Sprinkle just recently introduced a new stamp set. It's set 466 Wild Cats. And I particularly love this set because I have always loved cats, wild or domestic. I have 3 tabbies right now, one looks like Morris the Cat.

Anyway, I have had this set on my work table and have just got to it. (I am digging out) I worked this up last night and thought I'd share this with you.


The designer paper I used has that African tree already on it and it just adds to the African flavor of this card, don't you think??!!?

Here are the elements I used in designing this card:
Tiger 3657-466K
Courage Set of 4 3656-466H
Spellbinders Dies- Classic Circles S4-116
¼” Tear-ific Tape   SAT01
Black Detail EP  EP171
Copic Markers – COPICA1 – G21, R81
VersaMark Ink – 99702
Sponge Daubers - 99450
All of the above products are available at the Sparkle N Sprinkle online store, just click here to go there.
Other products used:
Card stock/Paper: Cream CS, Brown CS, Designer Paper
Fresco Dye Ink – Tuscan Earth
Gold Leaf Pen

Well that is it for today, have a great week






5 comments:

April said...

Very nice card! I love the tree with the tiger.

E. Marie said...

Great card. Love the scenic look and creative way you displayed the words.

Unknown said...

Barbara,
what a beautiful card!!! Love the way you colored the tiger and all of scenery.

Donna Ellis said...

Barbara, you've done a wonderful job with these new images. I like how the tiger is spotlighted, yet the tree of the plains is also being given a special spot! Really pretty!

Brenda said...

Love the tree on the DP!!! Great job with the coloring and layout!