Wednesday, February 8, 2012

From one Glamorous Babe

Hi Everyone,
This is the first of 2 posts for thursday. I am actually posting early, on Wednesday nite.
This card is made as a shaped card. I decided to use a nesting flowers die from Quickutz. This is a cool die. Thought I use this die to make a shaped birthday card.


I think I am hooked on these hilarious ladies. And the sentiments just make the cards even funnier.This is no exception.


See what I mean!!! LOL

Please make sure to peruse the many great stamps available over at Art Impressions.I'm sure you will find exactly what you're looking for.

Thanks for stopping by and stop in at the Sparkle N Sprinkle blog hop in the next post for this date.


4 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

How'd you know I'm a "glamorous babe" ? hehe really cute card, Barbara. Love that shape with the glitz and smoke combo! LOL I'm sure it was the glitter that caused the smoking, not all those candles!

Shona Erlenborn said...

I was wondering what it was going to say on the inside - I was thinking - "from one hot (or smokin') babe to another! Hey, that's what's the computer is for! Great card - love the shape (and the bow)

Anonymous said...

Love the shape and the image is too fun!

Deloris said...

Very fun card! Love the shape and the great saying inside.