Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Friends Who Last

Hi Everyone,
I can't believe it, it's February already. And what happened to January??? It just flew by didn't it!!??!! And tomorrow is Groundhog Day. Hmm..... will we have an early spring or do we get 6 more weeks of winter. Tomorrow we'll know for sure. LOL

Hope you are having a great week so far. I thought I'd use one of those Art Impressions girlfriend stamps. These ladies have so much personality, don't they.


It's always fun to get together with our girlfriends and have a fun time laughing and catching up.

I got out my colored pencils and gamsol and colored and shaded these hot mama's. They are a "hoot".

Make sure you stop in at the Art Impressions online store and check out all the stamps in all the different lines that Art Impressions offers.

Supplies used:

Prisma Color Pencils
Gamsol
India Ink
Sizzix Embossing Folders
Inka Gold - Gold
Cardstock- Core'dinations CS, Teal Blue CS, White CS
Yellow Gold Ribbon

Stop back tomorrow for another great Art Impressions creations.Hope to see you then,

Barbara

6 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

These ladies certainly are a riot. Love how you colored them Barbara and the saying is just perfect.

Donna Ellis said...

LOL! What a great saying - perfect with your image. And aren't they the classiest ever, wearing their pretty colors and fantastic outfits LOL Much better than what you see when you skype me! xo

Brenda said...

I just love those ladies!!!

Gerlinde said...

So cool! Looks just like my group of friends - except we'd be at the craft table. Love the layout!

April said...

Really cute! Great job!

Amanda R said...

I need to get that image Barbara, that is so funny! And I see you have a nice assistant too. I am forever finding cat hair on my projects!