Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year Everyone!!!
I am just so amazed it's 2012 already! Can you believe it!!

I have a few housekeeping items to take care of before I get to my post.

First, I announced the winner of the Sparkle N Sprinkle  December Sketch Challenge and it's Katyd. Katy please email me so I can arrange to get your prize out to you. Check out the Sparkle N Sprinkle January Sketch Challenge. It's a monthly challenge so you have all month to enter!!

Next, I participated in the Year in Review Blog Hop and I want to sincerely thank each of you for stopping by to check out the 12 cards I chose to spotlight from the past year.I also said I was awarding 2 prizes to 2 of the persons who commented on my post. So without further ado, the winners are:

Meg - Stamp set winner
Dee in NH - Glitter winner 2  1/2 oz jars - Two different colors

Lastly, I want to welcome 3 new followers who've signed up to follow me.  Thank you!!

OK now it's time to get on with my post for today!!!!

Well, today it was my turn to post over at Just Imagine Crafts/Kreations and I want to share what I created for their post.


The stamps are from Inkadinkado and the reason I chose these stamps is because they are birds. First, I just love birds, but more importantly, these birds reminded me how fast 2011 FLEW by. I bet 2012 will fly by fast too.

Just Imagine Crafts has some amazing punches and the punched border on this card was made using punch 918 curves. It really compliments the birds stamp I used. Swirls and curves.
I've had a few comments on my bows, so, just to let you know, most of my bows are made using my favorite bow maker tool, E-Z BOWZ. That tool is available thru Just Imagine Crafts also.

Well, I think this is going to be an interesting year, but they all are, aren't they?? See you soon.



4 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

Whoo-hoo! Thanks Barbara! Love this card too! That owl and those birds are so sweet! Love it!

Donna Ellis said...

Congratulations to your winners! and WHOOOOOOO is this cute little guy? Very sweet card!

wendyp said...

I am loving that bow! I think I"m going to have to check out the bow-maker! Happy New Year, Barbara!

April said...

Really cute and I just love that bow!