Thursday, December 22, 2011

Let it Snow

Hi Everyone,
Well I thought you'd like to see the card that I designed for this weeks Art Impressions Weekly Challenge. The theme this week, is die cuts and punches. After looking over my stash I decided to use the cute snowman in the Mouthfuls selection. The set number is CS4003Mouthfuls-Snowman and even though there is a stamp in the set that represents the twig arms, I decided to use real twigs. It turned out so cute.

I used a Sizzix swirl die cut 656187 and Oh.... those purple snowflakes..... they are from punch 312 from Just Imagine Crafts/Kreations.The large purple snowflake in back of the snowman was made from a punch and a template. I added a green ribbon to be a scarf. And that snow bank was made using sticker paper and glitter. 

Well that is it for today, Saturday evening is Christmas Eve and I am sure we will all be awaiting the arrival of Santa. Stop in after Christmas and see what's coming up next here at Art and Soul. I have some projects that are far far behind and I will be working on those next week to finish those up and get them mailed out.

In the meantime, have a Merry Christmas and a safe one too.


4 comments:

sallysbitz2 said...

Beautiful card x
Merry Christmas to you x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Donna Ellis said...

What a sweet little guy, Barbara! Love the snow layers, and all the tiny snowflakes on the flourish! The purple makes it WOW! Merry Christmas to you, my Seeeeeeester!

Brenda said...

Just too danged cute!!! Love how you did the snowflakes and love the purple accents!

NanaConnie said...

Love, love, love the purple, Barbara. Very clever to use the ribbon for a scarf. Merry Christmas!