Saturday, September 24, 2011

For the Girls

Hi everyone

First I would like to thank all of you who stopped by and left a comment on my blog during the Sparkle N Sprinkle blog hop. I received so many comments about the holographic snowflakes. That card stock is available at Sparkle N Sprinkle here at their online store. My sincere apologies for not adding that link for you in my blog hop post. Speaking of blog hops, there is another Sparkle N Sprinkle blog hop scheduled Mon. Oct.3 and Oct.4. Oct 4 is World Animal Day so stay tuned for additional information the hop, you know we will be celebrating our love of critters.

OK let me share with you a card that I created for Art Impressions. They have their weekly challenge going on right now and this weeks theme is "For the Girls".


I used a few of the stamps that I feel represent "girls". Lace and hats and shoes and female faces are the stamps that made me think of girls. Actually they made me think of my mom. She is gone now but I still feel her every day. She would have liked this card.

Supplies used:
Shoe - H1969
Hat - L2268
Joy - D2554
Helene Profile - E2518
Nora Profile E2517
Silver CS
Card Stock - Lilac and purple
Copic Markers
Distress Inks

Please stop over at the Art Impressions blog and check out the entries for this weeks challenge. Design a card and enter it in the challenge, you might be the next winner of $10.00 gift certificate to spend at the Art Impressions store.

Thanks for stopping in, stop back tomorrow for a card using one of my new punches.

See you then.

3 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

What a GORGEOUS card! Love the muted purples with the bold purple platform. Art Impressions stamps have that certain sophisticated look which lend themselves capable of any style! I want that lace. LOL Thanks for sharing a beautiful card!

Amanda R said...

So feminine and romantic and I love love love that lace! The perfect touch!

Teri said...

What a great idea for a card with the "Welcome to the Neighborhood". That gives someone the opportunity to be friendly yet not too forward. Love it.