Friday, July 1, 2011

EXTRA, EXTRA, Read all about it!!!!

Hi Everyone!!

Bet that title caught your attention!!!! Do you know what today is???  OK you're right it's Friday and yep it's July 1. OK, OK, let me, let you in on my secret. Today is the day I  get to share some exciting news with you all. I have been just been dying to tell, but I had to wait til today.  I have been asked to join the design team at Art Impressions for the next 3 months!!! WOW!! How exciting is that!!!  What a great company, I have always loved their stamps, especially their watercolor series of stamps. I will be posting every Wednesday, so stay tuned for that. Also Art Impressions has a challenge every week so you definitely want to check that out as well. Enter the challenges and you could possibly win a gift certificate.





So to celebrate my good news I designed this card to thank Art Impressions. Does this card show how excited I am????

Make sure you come back Wednesday to see what new Art Impressions card I have designed.

Also, I have a card I am working on that will feature something re purposed. You will be quite surprised, I think, when you see what I am using and how it's being used. I believe that will be ready for you on Saturday, so you see there are a few things that are coming up that you will want to check out. So stop back and see what's new.

Whew, that's it for right now

Thanks for stopping in, see you soon

5 comments:

Donna Ells said...

Fantastic News, Barbara, and how lucky Art Impressions is to have you! Woooo-hooooo! Love your card - it is a perfect way to showing your enthusiasm. I'm so happy for you! Congratulations, Barbara!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! I love your card.
Denise

VicR said...

A BIG CONGRATS, Barbara, for being chosen for the AI design team!
I Love your Inkcredible Explosion card -- How CLEVER!

stamping sue said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

How fantastic is this!! I must keep this for reference in the future. Congratulations again for your new position as part of the design team for Art Impressions.