Thursday, May 26, 2011

What's new on my end

Hi everyone
Well just a little post to let you know what has been going on here on my end.  I was the guest designer for the month of May at Crafters Companion.Click here for my 1st card design that I submitted.



 Click here for the post of the 2nd project I submitted.









I've already started on projects for June and I have one more post for May at Just Imaging Kreations. Since it's not my regularly scheduled post date I will be posting it Sunday as a special post. I will post a link on my blog here and you will be able to see what I have made. You are gonna like it and it is pretty easy to make. So stay tuned for that.

I will be back Friday with some more great inspiration for you.

Thanks for stopping and see you later,

Barbara

No comments: