Thursday, April 7, 2011

Crafters Companion Challenge

Hi everyone,
Thought you'd like to see a card that I made for the challenge over at Crafter's Companion. I recently purchased some of their stamps and this fairy set ,which is so cute, was among the sets I bought. As soon as I got this stamp set I made this card but didn't know what I was going to do with it. Then I spied the challenge over at Crafters Companion. I added  the small yellow flowers to finish the card and decided this would work great for their challenge. Here is their criteria:
The challenge this month is to use your Crafter's Companion products and incorporate flowers into it. It's up to you how you want to include flowers. Your project can be a card, a layout, mini album, or altered item.


So here is my creation and what I used to create this card.
Stamp Set - Fairies Buttercup set from Crafter's Companion
Labels 10 - Spellbinders
Small shaped flowers - Lotus Punch from Just Imagine/Kreations
Ribbon - unknown (in my stash)
Markers - Copic
Cardstock-PopTones






Yellow makes me think of spring and I do believe its finally on its way. I hope I have inspired you today. That's it for now, hope you enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by,

6 comments:

D said...

Barbara, your card is so beautiful! I love the gorgeous fairy and all that beautiful yellow. Thanks for joining us this month at Crafter's Companion Challenge blog.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fabulous card...thank you for playing along at the CC challenge blog!!

Anonymous said...

Cute card! Love the sunny color!

Stacy H-W said...

Barbara,
Your card is FAB! I think the yellow is such a perfect spring color and I really love how you put the yellow flowers around the fairy. It makes it magical. Thanks for joining the challenge this month at Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog!!! Stacy H-W

AmyT said...

So cute. Great job. Good luck to you.

Marlene said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining the challenge this month at Crafter's Companion!